Captain is very important for any team. Captaincy is something that has to be done with great responsibility. To be honest not all players can be captains. Because to be a captain you have to keep a cool head, control your man in front of the opponent and know your team completely well. Check IPL All Teams Captains 2023 all you need to know about it.
That is why in the history of the world we have very few names of captains who have proved their skill as captains in the final. Be it the battlefield or the playground, be it a general or a captain, everyone has to fulfill their duty. And maybe that’s why in a game like IPL, both the captain and the team are built very judiciously.
IPL All Teams Captains
However, we have seen that Mahendra Singh Dhoni‘s captaincy has been excellent throughout the IPL. But he came first in the captaincy list not only in the IPL but also in the entire world. His captaincy is etched in every fan’s mind which is why he is never erased from any fan’s mind. Amazingly, he can lift any match at the last moment even under extreme pressure on the field of play.
Even if he doesn’t have the skills, we have some more notable captains named in IPL 2023. Meanwhile, Mumbai Indians’ Rohit Sharma has definitely become a remarkable captain. Only he has held the post of captaincy of Mumbai Indians for almost many years in IPL. His experience and playing skills make Mumbai sought after. However, this year their condition is quite bad.
On the other hand, the new team that emerged in 2022 surprised all the fans by winning the title. Hope you understand I am talking about Gujarat Titans. This team was led by Hardik Pandey and he impressed everyone very nicely with his captaincy. Besides, there are some other teams whose condition in IPL 2023 is quite bad. Among these, the notable name is Royal Challengers Bangalore whose captain is Faf du Plessis.
Complete List of Indian Premier League Captains
- Chennai Super Kings: MS Dhoni
- Delhi Capitals: David Warner (leading in the absence of Rishabh Pant)
- Gujarat Titans: Hardik Pandya
- Kolkata Knight Riders: Nitish Rana (leading in the absence of the injured Shreyas Iyer)
- Lucknow Super Giants: KL Rahul
- Mumbai Indians: Rohit Sharma
- Punjab Kings: Shikhar Dhawan
- Rajasthan Royals: Sanju Samson
- Royal Challengers Bangalore: Faf du Plessis
- Sunrisers Hyderabad: Aiden Markram (for the first match, Bhuvneshwar Kumar will lead the side)
- IPL 2023 Final Match Date, Schedule, Format, Final Venue, Fixtures and more
- IPL 2023 Final and Playoffs Venues: Who is going to host?
- What is the fair play award in IPL 2023?
- Watch Willow TV for IPL 2023, TV channels availability all you need to know
- IPL 2023 Gujarat Titans (GT) Team players list and their pricing
- IPL 2023 all team Overseas players list
- Who is the Best Captain in IPL history?
- Laureus World Sports Awards 2023 nominated List