This former Indian cricketer tells the story of conquering death. He proved that if you have the willpower you can conquer death and come back. However, along with willpower, you also have to have luck. However, our favorite cricketer Yuvraj Singh had both luck and willpower. Check Yuvraj Singh Age, Stats, Wife, Sister, Father, Net Worth, and more.
Due to this, he came back to life for the second time after defeating a very serious disease like cancer. In fact, he proved that his warrior spirit was not lost in him. Not only that he was a deadly fighter in the field.
Yuvraj Singh Wiki
|Full Name||Yuvraj Singh|
|Date of Birth||December 12, 1981|
|Age||41 years old (as of June 29, 2023)|
|Place of Birth||Chandigarh, India|
|Playing Role||All-rounder (Left-handed Batsman, Left-arm Orthodox Spin Bowler)|
|Teams Played For||India, Punjab, Kings XI Punjab, Pune Warriors India, Royal Challengers Bangalore, Delhi Daredevils, Mumbai Indians, Toronto Nationals|
|Test Debut||October 16, 2003, against New Zealand|
|ODI Debut||October 3, 2000, against Kenya|
|T20I Debut||September 13, 2007, against Scotland|
|Retired||June 10, 2019|
|Bowling Style||Left-Arm Orthodox Spin|
|Major Achievements||2007 ICC World Twenty20 Player of the Tournament, 2011 ICC Cricket World Cup Player of the Tournament, 6 sixes in an over in T20 World Cup, Arjuna Award recipient, Padma Shri recipient, 2019 Cancer Survivor|
Yuvraj Singh Physical Stats:
This six feet tall man dominates his opponents on the cricket field with his mountain cricketing skills. Even after being diagnosed with cancer, he conquered cancer and entered the cricket field with his skills. And there too he proved the physical prowess that he could play cricket after such a major disease.
Early Life and Careers:
He had a sensitive interest in sports since boyhood. But this interest was not only for playing cricket. Likewise, his favorite sports in childhood were tennis and roller skating. He even won the National Junior Fortin Roller Skating Championship.
But the problem was that his father never wanted him to concentrate on any sport other than cricket. And for this reason, Yuvraj Singh entered the world of cricket.
|ODI debut||3 October 2000|
|Test Debut||16 October 2003|
|T20I Debut||13 September 2007|
|Last ODI||30 June 2017|
|Last Test||9 December 2012|
|Last T20I||1 February 2017|
|1996-97 and 2018-19||Punjab|
|2011-13||Pune Warriors India|
|2014||Royal Challengers Bangalore|
Personal Life and Education:
Even though his childhood dream was something else, he became a cricketer due to family pressure. Be it family pressure or whatever, he has become such a great cricketer today. Meanwhile, he studied at DAV Public School, Chandigarh. Not only that, he completed his bachelor’s degree in commerce from Chandigarh at Punjab University.
|DOB||12 December 1981|
|Age (2022)||41 years|
|School||DAV Public School, Sector 8, Chandigarh|
|Address||Block-A of DLF City (Phase 1), Gurugram, Haryana|
Net Worth and Lifestyle:
He is a cricket player who is behind many of India’s biggest cricket achievements. However, Yuvraj Singh’s net worth is 35 million dollars. Although now he is not in the game still his annual income is around 12 crores. Here I tell you that after surviving cancer, Yuvraj Singh runs an NGO called You We Can.
|Yearly Income||12 Crore|
10 Facts about them:
- Yuvraj Singh’s father Yoga Raj Singh is a former Indian fast bowler. At the same time, his father is a popular actor in Punjabi films.
- Like his father, he also worked as a child actor in two Punjabi films in his childhood.
- Initially, he trained in Punjabi cricket but later left for Mumbai for better training.
- His mother divorced his father. And after this incident, Yuvraj prefers to stay with their mother.
- I hope you all remember this incident after watching the Mahendra Singh Dhoni movie.
- In fact, in 1999 he scored a triple century against Bihar and surprisingly the Bihar team that day had Mahendra Singh Dhoni.
- Like some other players, he also believes in luck, and as such Yuvraj believes that 12 is the lucky number.
- Meanwhile, in the 2017 T20 World Cup, he hit a six off Stuart Broad against England. And his six made history.
- However, Yuvraj handed over the entire Rs 21 lakh salary that he received after playing with his mother.
- He is the only Indian cricketer after Sachin Tendulkar to be signed for Yorkshire.
Money factor: Salary and Endorsement Fees:
Currently, Yuvraj Singh’s salary is about one crore rupees. And his salary comes from BCCI for being a former Indian cricketer. Apart from these, get as much as 7.5 crores from various brands. To say that Yuvraj Singh’s brand value is quite good
|Retainer fees||1 crore|
Relationships and Family:
Yuvraj Singh’s father was married twice. And through this Yuvraj Singh has half-brothers and half-sisters in addition to his own brother. On the other hand, Yuvraj is involved with various models and actresses at different times. And this list also includes the names of first-class actresses like Deepika Padukone. Anyway, he is currently married and he is married to a model named Hazel Keech.
|Stepbrother||Victor Yograj Singh|
|Affairs||Kim Sharma (Actress), Deepika Padukone (Actress), Riya Sen (Actress), Preity Zinta (Actress), Leepakshi (Fashion Designer), Hazel Keech (Actress)|
|Son||Orion Keech Singh|
We all know that there are controversies on the field but Yuvraj Singh himself got into a controversy with the BCCI. In fact, he made some comments about BCCI’s yo-yo test while retiring in 2019 international cricket. And his comments sparked controversy.
On the other hand, in 2012, he used some slurs against Chahal on Instagram. As a result of which a complaint was lodged against him in Haryana. Nevertheless, he was thereafter discharged on bail.
|Cricketer||Sachin Tendulkar, Ricky Ponting, and Chris Gayle|
|Food||Kadhi-Chawal, Gobhi Ka Paratha, Chinese Cuisines|
|Book||The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari by Robin Sharma, A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle, and The Secret by Rhonda Byrne|
Following his father’s choice, he embarked on the path of choosing his profession. If his father had not stopped him from roller skating that day, we might not have the cricketer Yuvraj Singh today.
|2011||CNN-IBN Indian of the Year Special Achievement|
|2012||Arjuna Award for Cricket|
Yuvraj has already faced many injuries in many ways. But this injury in 2006 was the worst for him. In 2006, Yuvraj suffered a nasty knee injury while playing kho kho during a preparatory session for the Champions Trophy. And this knee problem of his has been suffering for a long time and he has to undergo a lot of treatment.
- Ishan Kishan Age, Height, Stats, Tattoo, Girlfriend, Birthday, Net Worth and More
- Harmanpreet Kaur Age, Height, Stats, Injury, Net Worth, Centuries, Birthday, and more
- Kuldeep Yadav Age, Stats, Wife, Bowling Style, Salary, and More
- Sachin Tendulkar Awards, Son, Stats, Wife, Net Worth, Family, Centuries and more
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni Age, Brother, Wife, Family, Sister, Net Worth and More