If one were to name a famous Belgian former professional tennis player in the 1980s, Justin’s name comes first. I will tell you the reason why, in straightforward terms, this famous woman was able to leave her mark on professional tennis in the eighties. Not only that, she spent a total of 117 weeks as world number one. And at the same time, this number is highly commendable. Also Check Justine Henin Net Worth, Husband, Career Stats, Facts, and More.
On the other hand, she became the year-end number one in 2003, 2006, and 2007. To be fair, Henin’s limited success in tennis has come entirely from home. Not only that, Justine has established herself as a leading force in the women’s field in Belgium. Moreover, this woman is best known for her all-court style of play and for using a one-handed backhand. Also check Tennis 2023 Schedule and Calendar: All upcoming tournaments of tennis
UPCOMING TENNIS EVENTS: Tennis Schedule 2023: WTA & ATP
Justine Henin Physical Stats:
A woman who can win 7 of the 7 Grand Slam titles to her name clearly shows that her fitness on the tennis court is impeccable and unassailable. To be honest, her height, her fitness, and her impeccable style of physicality have made her a star in the world of tennis.
|Weight||57kg/ 126 lbs|
|Height||166 cm |
in meters- 1.66 m
in feet- 5′ 5”
Justine Henin Early Life and Careers:
A time when girls were not so much cared for and it was not even considered that girls could make a name for themselves in the world of sports. Justin took his career to great heights during that decade of orthodoxy. Not only that she has won so many titles in his career that she deserves more than praise.
|Highest ranking no.||1|
Personal Life and Education:
The 40-year-old ex-tennis player’s personal life is as yet unknown. There is no information anywhere about the school she attended or where she was born. From what I could not understand, she prefers to keep her personal life behind the media.
|DOB||1 June 1982|
|Age (2022)||40 years|
Net Worth and Lifestyle:
There was a time when she was considered the highest-paid player in the world of tennis. And for this reason, she has an estimated net worth of $185 million. This number is significantly higher than in the 20s.
|Net worth||$185 million|
10 Facts about them:
- Justine is best known for her mental toughness, completeness, and versatility in women’s tennis.
- Moreover, tennis experts highly praise her footwork and her one-handed backhand.
- On the other hand, this famous female tennis player is described as the best female or male backhand.
- Justine was named one of the 30 Legends of Women’s Tennis Past, Present,, and Future in 2011 by Time.
- Her most significant setback to leaving the tennis world was her elbow injury.
- Merritt Wallon led the nation to its first Fed Cup crown in 2001.
- In 2004 she surprisingly went on to win the women’s singles gold medal at the Olympic Games.
- Not only that, Justin has a total of 43 WTA singles titles.
- Once in front of the media, she said that the victory against Serena Williams still left some guilt in her mind.
- You won’t believe Henin often slept up to 18 hours daily. But she didn’t even have the energy to brush her teeth when she played competitive tennis.
Money factor: Salary and Endorsement Fees:
She used to get a salary of around thirty million dollars for each of her matches. Apart from all this, Justin’s brand endorsement was quite good, and for which her earnings were quite good.
|Annual Salary||$30 million|
Justine Henin Relationships and Family:
Relationships were very complicated in her life. In public and in front of the media, she has expressed many regrets that perhaps no one in her life can last or love her. Although it is unknown to us what caused Justin’s repeated divorces in her life or why she could not live with her ex-husbands.
|Spouse||Benoît Bertuzzo (m. 2015), Pierre-Yves Hardenne (m. 2002–2007)|
There are some controversies in any player’s life. But no such controversies were found in Justin’s life.
She chose tennis as her only career in life.
|2001||WTA Most Improved Player|
|2006,2003||ITF World Champions for Women’s single|
|2007, 2003||WTA Player of the Year|
|2008||Laureus World Sports Award for Sportswoman of the Year|
Naturally, this greatest female tennis player has faced many injuries on the court. But the biggest injury of Henin’s life has been a chronic elbow injury since 2011. And unfortunately, this injury ended her tennis career.